PHPMaker Crack is a powerful software for creating PHP pages from MySQL databases. With the powerful PHPMaker software, users can create websites in PHP language that allow users to access data and records. Enhanced security, ability to create members, output to CSV / HTML / Excel / Word / XML formats, ability to send files to databases and folders, reporting, database synchronization tools are many features of this software. Now you can download the latest version of PHPMaker Full from Startcrack website.
What is e.World Tech PHPMaker?
– Collapse mode search panel
– Added Option Dialog, Export to Email Dialog options
– Added vertical dropdown menu
– All scripts will be standard.
– Inline-Add, Inline-Copy, Inline-Delete, Inline-Edit options.
– Composition of pages before importing or updating records.
– Recall in page list.
– Ability to manipulate and edit formats in any field.
– Selectable search options
– Professional user-level ID and security protection to protect information against unauthorized access.
– Full user registration system with an optional user activation option.
– HTML settings including font, CSS, color, HTML tables with preview.
– Multiple PHP options.
– Save and restore projects from the project file.
– Synchronize project settings with changes to databases.
– Build virtual directories in IIS automatically.
– Adjustable display with built-in Query image-maker.
– Basic reporting.
– Output as HTML / Word / Excel / CSV / XM.
– Multi-column sorting.
– Select the page size.
– Upload files to folders and databases.
– Dynamic loading tables.
– Select the color of rows and shades of light.
– Suggest and auto-fill text.
– Automatic Login and Redirect.
– Learn about emails.
– Optional CAPTCHA system.
– Code repository.
– Customizable templates and extensions.
1- First uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
2- Download and extract files (You need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
3- Install Setup File and close it
4- Copy/Paste crack file into the installation folder of PHPMaker